Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”
KRA is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job title: Manager – Contact Centre
Ref: MGR-SIRM 10-52-2016
Division: Marketing & Communication
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Chief Manager – Customer Experience
Direct reports: Assistant Manager Contact Centre & Assistant Manager Feedback & Knowledge Management
Job Purpose: To serve customers by planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations, improving systems and processes and managing staff.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensuring the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Overseeing the maintenance of equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Ensuring that customer support requests are prioritized responded to and resolved well.
- Implementing and ensuring a systematic method of maintaining records to support decision-making on future needs.
- Implementing and ensuring a systematic method of maintaining accurate records or correspondence with customers.
- Providing consultancy support and advice to internal and external customers.
- Handling all issues escalated and review customer complaints while tracking their resolution.
- Preparing contact centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data trends.
Develop and implement support policies for customers.
- Determining Contact Centre operational strategies.
- Conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning and cost benefit analysis.
- Improving Contact Centre operations by monitoring system and staff performance; and process improvement and quality assurance programs; and installing of upgrades.
- Implementing departmental policies, procedures and general administrative matters.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- A Degree in Marketing, Communication or any other related field.
- Membership to CIM, PRSK, ICS, and MSK will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in busy Contact Centre at management level.
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
Completed personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||