Kenya Revenue Authority is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya, with the primary goal to deliver Kenya to financial self-sufficiency through effective tax revenue mobilization.
It is in this pursuit that we seek result oriented, self-driven individuals of high integrity to fill the following executive position.
Job title: Manager – Deputy Commissioner Administration and Logistics
Reference Number: DC-A&L-KRA-10-2016
Department: Corporate Support Service
Division: Administration and Logistics
Reports to: Commissioner, Corporate Support Service
- Overall management of the Authority’s assets and properties.
- Promoting efficiency gains through outsourcing of non-core services, and leasing of resources.
- Safeguarding the Authority’s interests, premises, personnel and property.
- Development and implementation of property development strategies.
- Managing the Authority’s transport fleet and related strategies.
- Developing and implementing the Division’s strategic plans, policies and regulations.
- Developing and promoting personal and professional development of staff in the Division.
- Promoting performance management culture in the Division.
- Negotiating and implementing service charters for effective and efficient service delivery in line with the Authority’s core values.
- Ensuring optimal and innovative utilisation of resources in the Authority.
- Building sustainable and mutually beneficial stakeholder relationships.
- Preparation of budgets and identification of cost-reduction strategies to innovatively reduce operational costs.
- Leverage on technology to enhancing efficiency in provision of administrative and logistical support to business operations.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Policies, Acts and Regulations.
- Promoting professionalism and integrity in work performance for enhanced productivity.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Commissioner, Corporate Support Services.
The ideal candidate is likely to have the following attributes at minimum:
- Relevant Bachelors Degree from a recognised university.
- Experience in managing operations with diverse functions.
- Experience in managing outsourced and leased services.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in relevant field.
- 4 years in senior management roles.
How to Apply
You may apply by sending either a hard copy or soft copy application to be received not later than close of business on 28th October 2016.
Hand delivery applications must have the advertised position’s reference number clearly printed on the front of the envelope.
Those sending soft copies via email must indicate the reference number on the subject line and send to email@example.com
Hand delivered applications should be addressed to:
Kenya Revenue Authority
P. O. Box 48240-00100
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.