Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”
KRA is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job title: Assistant Manager – Service Quality (Training)
Ref: AM-SIRM 10-54-2016
Division: Marketing & Communication
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Manager Service Quality Assurance
Job Purpose: To plan, direct and coordinate the training and development activities for Customer Experience requirements.
Key Performance Areas
- Identifying and developing training programs for staff at customer touch points in liaison with the business units to fill in identified gaps in order to meet the Authority’s objectives.
- Identifying the training needs and requirements of staff regarding the service quality level standards and reporting to the related departments and training department.
- Mapping out the training plan prioritizing the identified immediate Customer’s Experience needs.
- Identifying and capturing training outcomes through a monitoring and evaluation technique.
- Monitoring and evaluating the customer experience status on the agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Providing reports and analysis to the customer experience team to support performance related feedback.
- Analysing relevant data to determine the best customer service outputs.
- Conducting orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Coordinating learning plans and arranging customised service trainings.
- Developing new service relevant training programs or modifying and improving existing programs.
- Providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- A Degree in Marketing, Communication, Human Resources, Education or any other related field.
- Membership to CIM, PRSK, ICS, and MSK will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume Customer Service environment 2 of which are at management level.
- Demonstrated experience in training and facilitation.
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
Completed personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.