Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”
KRA is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job title: Manager – Service Quality Assurance
Ref: MGR-SIRM 10-53-2016
Division: Marketing & Communication
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Chief Manager – Customer Experience
Direct reports: Assistant Manager Service Quality Training and Supervisor, Service Quality Analysis
Job Purpose: This role is responsible for the overall quality and consistency of customer facing touch points by guiding the Customer Experience leadership by reviewing, auditing and analyzing all customer touch points between Customer Experience Agents and our customers.
Key Performance Areas
- SLA Management- Documentation, updating and maintaining of institution wide SLA’s. Monitoring and measurement of SLA performance with an objective to improve service delivery.
- Monitoring quality and working conditions of remote Customer Experience agents.
- Conducting periodic audits on quality service delivery within the Authority.
- Evaluating the competency in delivery of services to identify gaps and recommend interventions.
- Conducting analysis and results measurement on designated programs and projects and provide information, advice and recommendations on findings.
- Exploring the potential for the development of new job tools, reports and reporting methods; track information and statistics including program monitoring and review, budget monitoring, and forecasting and reporting on financial activities.
- Reviewing and evaluating program and procedural problems/issues such as legislative anomalies, inconsistencies, pre-and post-program recommendations, program reports etc. and make suggestions for improvements to Customer Experience Leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the Customer Experience leadership team, the professional support agents and the customer to ensure that the Authority is continuing to provide a low effort and engaging experience for our customers.
- Increasing the ability of our agents to deliver a positive and consistent message to our customers, influencing a higher customer satisfaction score.
- Monitoring and analysing inbound and outbound contact with the Authority’s customers.
Minimum Academic Requirement
- A Degree in Marketing, Communication or any other related field.
- Membership to CIM, PRSK, ICS, and MSK will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume Customer Service environment 2 of which are at management level.
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
Completed personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.