Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”
KRA is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job Title: Supervisor – Intranet Editor
Ref: SUP-SIRM 10-58-2016
Department: Strategy Innovation and Risk Mgt.
Division: Marketing and Communication
Section: PR & Communication
Reports to: Assistant Manager – Internal Brand Communication Editor
Responsible for: To support internal communications in effective delivery of information and corporate communications to staff.
Duties / Tasks
- To lead the development and promotion of intranet content and associated information management systems
- Building on existing networks and developing where required internal communications contacts.
- Supporting the redevelopment and improvement of the intranet as a key internal communication tool.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content- working with content owners to ensure that the intranet is clear and audience focused.
- Working with an d contributing to editorial policies
- Working with wider communications team and attending meetings to help support campaign and key messages through the intranet.
- Monitoring intranet inbox and offering email support in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/ICT or a related field.
Minimum years of experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
Competencies required for this role:
- Ability to tailor communication style to specific audience needs.
- Ability to advise senior managers on internal communication challenges.
- High level of oral and written skills with strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong diplomacy and interpersonal skills.
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
Completed personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.