Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration’
is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity
to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and
Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job Title: Supervisor, Videographer / Photographer
Ref: SUP-SIRM 10-56-2016
Department: Strategy Innovation and Risk Mgt.
Division: Marketing and Communication
Section: PR & Communication
Reports to: Manager-Internal Communication
Responsible for: Provides photography and video production services for various needs- to be used in press releases and publications.
Duties / Tasks
- Shooting footage and helping in editing.
- Accomplishing the bulk of technical task related to production and post-production
- Setting up and operating various production equipment including Cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, microphones for location and studio production
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders and other production equipment
- Determining desired images and picture compositions; and select and adjust subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired image
- Testing all equipments to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Overseeing the security, operation and maintenance of equipment used in shooting and editing.
- Enhancing subject’s appearance with natural or artificial light.
- Capturing subjects in commercial quality photographs
- Bachelor’s degree in Film Production/Photography or a related field.
- Professional Membership
Minimum years of experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
Competencies required for this role:
- Knowledge of photographic and video production principles, practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of photographic and video editing software.
- Flexibility in taking a variety of images from candid shots to portraits and images specific for publications.
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked
with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped
in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile
Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other
fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.