Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of KTDA Holdings Ltd and a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the smallholder tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking a dynamic and highly talented individual to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position:
One (1) Position
Position scope: Reporting to the Group Head of Technical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible providing architectural consultancy for KTDA and subsidiaries
- Designing of Buildings/factories
- Supervising construction projects
- Preparing periodic project updates/reports for presentation to the Board
- Leading a team of design consultants during project implementation
- Advising the Agency on all matters relating to its construction requirements
- Coordinating external consultants
- Ensuring the statutory requirements relating to construction projects are met on time
- Supervising and coordinating and evaluating staff under him
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- A Bachelors degree in Architecture from a reputable university.
- Be a registered Architect by BORAQS.
- Six (6) Years post-graduate experience in a busy architectural firm.
- Must be competent in ArchiCAD and other necessary computer applications
- Membership in a relevant Institute will be an added advantage.
- Clear understanding of building contracts and project management
- Strong analytical skills
Apply Online here www.ktdateas.com/recruit on or before 4th Nov 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KTDA Management Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employers