Vacancy: Sales Representative
Job Ref: SH/SR/4
About our client: Our client is a local news site tailored for the mobile web. They help to involve and engage a more diverse, connected, and mobile audience into news gathering and reading.
They are looking for a Sales Representative. The incumbent will be based in Lavington, Nairobi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Generate and close sales for online advertisement
- Create and maintain a client database
- Prepare and maintain a plan of action to make contact with the listed prospects and to execute agreed action.
- Manage sales by working with other team members in maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Liaise with Directors on all matters pertaining Sales.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Proven ability to generate and close deals
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling online advertisement
- Excellent track record of cashed sales
- Extensive personal network of active online advertisers
- Excellent knowledge of online ad products: banner ads, sponsored content
- Superb organisational skills
- Very good understanding of online advertisement
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Successful and prior experience at any other online media outlet
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience plus commissions.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted