Location: Kampala, Uganda with extensive regional travel.
- The company is seeking an experienced chartered / registered mechanical engineer with 5 yrs+ professional experience to join the East African operations of an expanding UK multi-disciplinary company working on projects throughout the region.
- This is an intermediate / senior position offering excellent professional development and career prospects for an experienced all- round engineer with exemplary design and project oversight skills.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working Internationally; mainly in Sub-Saharan countries.
- UK/EU training/work experience with a chartered or near chartered status is an added advantage.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications open to Rwandan residents. Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2471”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2471 Barack Obama, +2567xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.