- Supervision of more than 20 staff.
- Production supervision, recording and book keeping.
- Manage building & construction projects.
- Implementing of systems for maximum production.
- Data recording.
- Weekly reports (budgets, stock, production and staff).
- Up keeping and repair of charcoal kilns.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
- Must be young and dynamic.
- Candidates with knowledge of charcoal manufacturing will have an added advantage.
- Must be able to produce results under pressure and reach production targets.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years supervising a team.
- Must be well presentable.
Deadline: 20th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.