Summary: Our client is one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plants in Kenya.
With true dedication to customer service they have expanded their portfolio of products into a wider range of packaging materials including self adhesive labels and flexible packaging.
They are opening a new factory in Nairobi and are currently seeking to recruit Mechanical Technicians to be part of their versatile team.
- Ensure all machines are in good & safe working condition.
- Overhauling machine and gear components
- Ensure all repairs are carried out in a safe and efficient way to minimize machine downtimes.
- Diagnose causes of mechanical malfunctions or failure of operational equipment and perform corrective maintenance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and propose inventories of spare parts to stock
- Ensure all spares used are accounted for and replaced.
- Carry out preventative maintenance activities
- Record and analyze all machine downtime and seek improvements that will reduce costs and repeat breakdowns.
- Machines run at maximum capacity
- Identify cost reduction/revenue improvement opportunities in maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years maintenance engineering experience in the manufacturing industry
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of the English language
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
Apply via jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke
Closing Date: Monday 24th October 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.
Visit our website for more vacancies.