Finance Coordinator Assistant
Main Purpose: Control the daily cash / cheque management, by checking the data reliability, tracking invoices and submitting monthly accounts in accordance with Dep. FinHR Coordinator’s instructions and MSF protocols to provide accurate, updated financial information. Is overseeing the BooX and preparing Lokichoggio BooX to be integrated in the master by the Dep. FinHR Coordinator.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for quality and timely accounting for Lokichoggio Finance Department.
- Ensuring quality of BooX , supporting documents by checking bookkeeping and hardcopies.
- Briefing, training, and supporting finance related staff including Loki Dep. Fin/HRCo and expats in their financial activities.
- Processing the payment of salaries for the Lokichoggio based national staff and Regional staff.
- Entering in BooX VEJ transactions according to the Lokichoggio payroll booking sheet.
- Ensuring expense monitoring in line with budget provisions on a regular basis, to analyze variances, to advice corrective actions if necessary and assist the Dep. FinHR Coordinator with the annual budget plans.
- Providing training and support to staff including regional and intersectional events for Finance.
- Carry out additional task as requested.
- Education: Degree in Finance, Masters is an added advantage.
- Experience: In finance and management (minimum 2 years) in a similar capacity
- Languages: Fluent in English and Kiswahili essential
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel). Good analytical skills
- Stress Management
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating 3 referees and a motivation letter only; clearly indicate on the subject line ‘’Finance Coordinator Assistant’’, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for this application is Friday 28th October, 2016.