Area Sales Manager – East Africa
Our client, one of the leaders within the Multimedia Business – Reception, distribution and storage of signals for video, audio and data, is looking for a creative and driven Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the sale in a number of African Countries in close corporation with the manager in Africa.
She/he must have the potential and ambition to grow into the role of being responsible for the entire sales in hers/his dedicated Area.
- Key account management with own portfolio of customers and own sales area (East Africa)
- Role as Area sales manager role, reporting direct to the Manager of Africa
- Sales budget for own accounts in the Area
- Develop own accounts and countries to increase turnover and profitability, and increase the Africa market share
- Participate and arrange customer trainings with support teams, to ensure full competence of partners in various regions
- Share techniques and experience in solution selling
- Be “the face” of the company in own sales area
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce and or Technical education.
- Strong commercial background combined with some sales management experience.
- Outstanding performer in a competitive environment.
- Experience from the AV sector, IPTV or telecoms sector is a must.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- A strong team player who can perform individually – but also through others.
- Strong drive and willing to go the extra mile.
- Good technical understanding (Maybe from the IP world).
- Commercial leadership and result oriented.
- Strong systematic and analytical skills.
- Willing to travel.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 300,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 3,000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 7th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.