Our Client, a Multinational Company is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Report to the Human Resource Director, the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) position will be responsible for providing professional Human Resource advisory and partnership service to the business.
The incumbent will also serve as a consultant to management on compensation and benefits related issues.
- Analyzing training needs, preparing annual training plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary
- Advising line managers and others on pay and other remuneration issues
- Building relationship with and work with union representatives in taking forward new policies/negotiations
- Managing talent review process to its completion.
- Sourcing and organizing internal and external training as required
- Reviewing and evaluating all training and development programmes and their achievements
- Ensuring employees have up to date Job Description and manage the QCD Performance Tracking process
- Conducting market research to establish pay practices and developing appropriate compensation systems
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- A National Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Must be a Member of the Institute of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM-K)
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR Advisory/Business Partner experience in a complex/unionized environment in a reputable organization
- Experience in managing compensations and benefits will be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding the Labour Laws
- Experience in a manufacturing setting will be added advantage
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 8th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.