Adolescents & Youth Manager – NGO
Job Purpose: To position as a leader in adolescents and youth health communication through development and implementation of evidence based and impact centered behavior change communication, identify new and emerging needs for this audience segment and continuously innovating on how best to reach them with sexual and reproductive health information and services.
Establish and maintain stakeholder partnerships in the national and county governments and ensure that programme knowledge is generated, collected, updated and disseminated appropriately.
- Raise our client’s profile as a leader in youth behavior change communication.
- Develop effective and compelling communication campaigns and tactful messaging for the audience segment.
- Grow the “Kitu ni Kukachora” youth brand through strategic multi-sectoral partnerships.
- Use of research to continually and in a timely manner improve communication to the audience segment.
- Come up with demand creation strategies for the audience segment beyond mass media communication and ensure demand creation is linked with service delivery.
- Work closely with the Adolescents sexual and reproductive health unit and maternal health persons from the ministry of health to ensure that our adolescents and youth work is feeding into the overall country goal for this audience segment.
- Spearhead innovations in reaching the audience segment from a communication and service delivery aspect.
- Keeping track of the Adolescent and youth component in the overall RH strategy.
- Effectively plan and manage the Adolescents and youth budget.
Desired Qualifications, Experience and Skillset
- A Marketing and communications background is most preferred for this position.
- 6 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in the substantive area of which 2 years are in managerial level.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to drive change and innovation
How to Apply