for the following position. The research studies conducted are mainly
on HIV/AIDS area.
On appointment the holder of this position will be expected to work in the clinic department to provide care, collecting information on case report forms and medical chart notes among other digital data collection tools.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Care and counseling of study participants.
- Completing relevant study documents and digital templates.
- Assisting physicians during specimen collection
- Responding to participants queries on telephone or other digital platforms.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing
- Training in HIV/AIDS counseling and testing
- 2 years’ experience working in a Comprehensive Care Centre or an equivalent HIV care setting.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and pays great attention to detail.
- Experience working in the clinical research field will be an added advantage.
- A degree in Nursing or a relevant health field will be an added advantage
your application letter addressed to the Principal Investigator with
your daytime telephone contact, telephone contacts of three professional
referees, a detailed curriculum vitae 11th November 2016 to: