Odyssey Capital Ltd
Recruiting for Graphic Design Intern.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret market needs and design solutions with high visual impact.
The Graphics intern will be responsible for the designing of information and communication materials for both internal and external use.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Designing posters, plaques, banners and display stands for production by the printers
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Deadline for applications is December, 2016.
CV and Cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org