Our client is looking for a passionate and self motivated and enthusiastic and mature Online Content Editor responsible for managing content by ensuring the production of engaging, and high quality content and drive the
The person should be able to supervise a team, lead quick learner, creative and flexible able to handle pressure.
Online Content Editor Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To create, source, edit and produce high quality content that meets our editorial standards
- Day to day Supervision of the team
- To ensure all content is ready within set timelines for daily release of the e-newsletter
- To proof read and edit content, as well as ensure relevance to the target audience
- To come with catchy titles and decide the order of articles on the daily e-newsletter
- To develop creative strategies and implement plans that drive website traffic
- To ensure all content is ready within set timelines for daily release of the newsletter
- To source and research and come up with creative web content
- Manage social media accounts: Face book, Google plus, Linked In, twitter
- Represent the company in relevant business and networking events
- Champion and drive brand awareness across online platforms as well as offline
- Help the MD in marketing in business development plans for the website
- A degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or English Literature from a reputable University
- Over 2 years experience in a similar role editing for high traffic website
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Previous experience editing online content for a website is a must
- Proven experience writing for blogs; word press or blogger
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO and SME
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Should be between 25 – 30years old
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (online Content Editor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 26th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.