Our client is looking for a passionate and self motivated and enthusiastic Online Content Writer who will help in producing engaging, and high quality content for the website, and update social media platforms.
The person should be a quick learner, creative and flexible able to handle pressure.
Online Content Writer Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles that meets our editorial standards
- Source and post and update content on the website
- Sourcing and researching and coming up with creative articles plus interviewing various personalities
- Updating social media with creative posts on face book, Google plus, Linked In, twitter
- Attending events and coming up with stories using various angles
- To ensure all content is ready within set timelines for daily release of the newsletter
- A degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or English Literature from a reputable University
- Over 1 years experience in a similar role editing for high traffic website
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Previous experience editing online content for a website is a must
- Proven experience writing for blogs; word press or blogger
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO and SME
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Should be between 25 – 30years old
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (online Content Writer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 26th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.