Job Title: Account Manager – Experiential Marketing
Salary: 100K – 150K
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in Kenya.
They seek to hire an Account Manager with experiential marketing insight to grow the signage division of the business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for aggressive pitching to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are met and surpassed by finding creative ways to bring in new business
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Work with client’s management teams to understand particular business strategies and build on those strategies to generate more revenue
- Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to the projects staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
- Be actively involved in project management of new and existing projects systems’ requirements
- Identify and develop new technical sales enquiries and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other technical sales and marketing activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Business related degree with strong technical sales experience or training
- 3 years’ experience in a senior management position preferably in an experiential marketing company
- Strong commercial and marketing background
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Those conversant with signage construction and installation works and/or have worked in advertising/signage sector will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Account Manager – Experiential Marketing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 24th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.