Our Client, a luxury Tours and Travel company, is looking for an energetic and solutions driven Personal Assistant for their office in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the secretarial and administrative duties as well as ensuring that work is handled efficiently in the absence of the CEO. He/she must have extensive knowledge of computers.
Ability to travel is a MUST.
- Act as the CEO’s and COO’s first point of contact with people inside & outside the organisation.
- Preparing proposals and costings.
- Trouble shooting in general and working with the suppliers.
- Run errands and make purchases.
- Organising photographs with computer programmes.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s & COO’s diaries and make appointments.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence.
- Taking minutes, produce documents, reports and presentations.
- Organize meetings and ensuring CEO is well-prepared for meetings.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and keep an updated list of supplies needed and other staff.
- Arranging travel and accommodation during business trips.
- Note important dates and events in the calendar.
- Keep the CEO informed of the important events and functions (both local and international).
- Checking and topping up CEO office and personal supplies.
- Assisting in other official or personal tasks and errands as they may be assigned.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Problem solver and solutions oriented.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, time management and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ideally Apple computers.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to quickly execute tasks.
- Tidy and very presentable.
- Experience in the safari industry is a plus.
Monthly gross salary: KES 100,000 – 160,000 according to level of experience + medical
Deadline: 31st October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.