Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is one of the leading plastics manufacturing companies in the region.
They seek to hire a competent and well organised Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the CEO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the CEO’s office and internal and external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the CEO, Be able to anticipate the CEO’s next move
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the executives as appropriate)
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the CEO to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Follow up with key contributors to the CEO’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for CEO
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Organize and maintain the board room and CEO’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- 3 -4 years experience in similar position
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 19th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.