Salary: 85K – 120K
Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a hands-on individual to fill the position of a PR & Marketing Officer.
She/he will be responsible for managing events and marketing activities for the company.
- Coordinating with the sales, service and parts team in creation, supervision and implementation of creative marketing concepts and ideas
- Provide product, promotion and pricing information according to customers requests
- Maintain an accurate database of all customers and create platforms for reaching them during sales and service campaigns
- Organize and manage events and all marketing and sales campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing & PR activities
- Act as liaison between the company and the advertising agencies, print suppliers and the various marketing services
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A university degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience working in the automotive industry is desired
- Hands-on approach to work and ability to liaise with stakeholders across different social classes
- Must be proactive
- Must be 28 years old and above
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be dynamic and show evidence of creativity
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Automotive PR & Marketing Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 25th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.