Accreditation & Quality Assurance Assistant
The Position: Reporting to the Quality Officer, the job holder will provide support in the A & QA department and maintain accreditation standards.
- Maintain a schedule of internal audits and file all audit reports.
- Maintain a schedule of trainings and file all training records.
- Take and maintain minutes at relevant meetings.
- Ensure sufficient copies of all quality related documents are available for staff.
- Participate actively in all audits.
- Monitor the SOP system and facilitate review of outdated documents.
- Keep staff updated on all quality related communication.
- Maintain completed up to date post audit documentation and make follow up of outstanding documentation.
- Review all the documents for errors i.e. Minutes & Audit checklists.
- Act as a link for all quality related communication and documentation.
- On a regular basis, liaise with A & QA international offices to ensure all versions of SOP’s and attachments are current.
- Support arrangements for internal and external trainings.(pre-audit to post audit)
- Maintain all training documents and quality related documents for all staff.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Degree holder preferably in BSC, Administration, information management or Diploma holder in any of the above disciplines with experience in management of data & information.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent with Organization and time management
- Extremely Keen on detail
- Good communication and problem solving skills
A competitive salary is being offered plus medical and pension benefits.
If you feel you fit the above requirements kindly forward your current updated CV with at least 3 referees. Quote your current salary.