Position: Procurement Assistant
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit a Procurement Assistant who has worked in an FMCG or a manufacturing company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals, sealed bids, and
- price quotes
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department; identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry
- Opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested; respond to inquiries
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery
- Respond to inquiries regarding requisitions, purchase orders, contracts and pricing information
- Perform related work as required
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics, purchasing and supplies or Procurement
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.