Position Summary: The individual will manage extensive, complex projects simultaneously and lead project teams.
The person will also be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the successful and timely completion of business and system-related projects to achieve business goals, including the identification and management of risks and issues which can impact project delivery.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive project plans and obtain required commitment. Project plans include: scope, roles/responsibilities, tasks/schedule, resources assignments, cost, quality assurance, communications, integration requirements, testing, and risk and issue management.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis for proposed projects. Track actual benefits vs. planned project results.
- Ensure all stakeholders and their needs are identified and managed.
- Effectively manage project work within the approved scope.
- Lead development of work breakdown structures and create detailed project schedules.
- Understand the dependencies and inter-relationships of the tasks and deliverables.
- Track actual schedule and costs against the project estimates. Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management.
- Schedule and lead project meetings, including preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes. Track and follow-up on action items to closure.
- Utilize project management best practices.
- Handle project administration regarding the project library, deliverables tracking, issue/risk inventories, meeting scheduling and coordination, accomplishments reporting, etc.
- Develop user acceptance test plans and coordinate their execution.
- Handle routine status and metrics reporting on Business initiatives portfolio; prepare presentations for Business leadership.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Project Management Certification preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers
- Good understanding of systems development lifecycle
- Experience in managing global projects in a matrix organizational structure
- Leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on projects
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must have good follow-up with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with good conflict resolution and influencing skills
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio; Access is a plus)
- Experienced with process reengineering/optimization is preferred
- Experience with Call center processes or systems is a strong plus
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position on the subject line by 7th October 2016