Job Title: Quality Coordination Engineer – Manufacturing
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of steel and aluminum in Kenya.
They seek to hire a competent Quality Coordination Engineer to manage and develop Quality Management Systems and oversee attainment of ISO certification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines in regard to SHE
- Perform assessments / inspections / audits related to Quality Management Systems
- Ensure that all regulations and codes are maintained throughout the organization and at all levels of production, warehouse, and office level and report non-compliance to relevant personnel
- Be in charge of the development and presentation of relevant QMS training
- Obtain and maintain up-to-date knowledge in aspects of QMS regulations and compliance reporting
- Maintain documents for ISO 9001:2008 and manage the attainment of ISO 9001:2015
- Conducts risk assessment and risk mitigation measures on-site and before commencement of projects
- Prepares monthly reports and makes presentations regularly to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in mechanical / electrical engineering field
- 3 years experience minimum
- Knowledge of metal / steel fabrication and processes
- Has implemented ISO 9001:2008 previously
- Currently handling or has knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Quality Coordination Engineer – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before Tuesday 1st November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.