Job Title: Real Estate Property Manager
Salary: 80K – 120K
Our client is a leading Real Estate company with expertise in property development and management.
They seek to hire an experienced Property Manager to oversee planning, coordination and implementation of all property management activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attract tenants by working with marketing team to advertise vacancies
- Manage and negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property
- Secure contracts by collecting security deposits
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rent, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action
- Manage all contracts with external vendors for landscaping, cleaning and security services and perform appraisals regularly
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, completing repairs and planning for renovations
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services
- Supervise all repair works
- Maintaining records for inspections, signed leases, maintenance requests, complaints and any repairs
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Thorough knowledge of property management procedures and activities
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Real Estate Property Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 7th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.