Job Title: Real Estate Sales Manager
Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a leading Real Estate company with expertise in property development and management.
They seek to hire a competent Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies in order to drive business sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the sales team and support colleagues to maximize on all sales opportunities
- Proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs
- Client relations – follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress
- Development and implementation of the business growth plan, including developing, formulating and implementing key sales strategies
- Providing insight into key strategic areas that will ensure the business attains a competitive advantage in the market, and remains on track on its agenda for growth and performance
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team
- Closing sales on properties
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings with the sales team
- Approve all contracts and related forms signed by sales teams
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationship
Skills and Qualifications
- Business related degree, Sales & Marketing preferred
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Valid Driving License
- Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Real Estate Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 7th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.