- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct person.
- Answer enquiries in person, by phone and on email.
- Answer telephone lines, screen and direct calls; take messages & relay when appropriate.
- Provide information to callers such as directions to the office and site location, company website, information about the homes, and related sales information
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including photocopying, scanning, filing and collating.
- Prepare correspondence and documents; coordinate pickup and delivery of mail.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Monitor inventories of supplies and assist in ordering, stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Keep the reception area tidy.
- Other tasks as required by the manager.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Business related degree.
- 1-2 years experience in the same position.
- Proficiency using a computer, printer & scanner.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications; specifically MS Office experience, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and passionate.
Applications open to Rwandan residents. Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2473”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2473 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.