in the East Africa region. Regent is a brand in valuation, project
management and property consultancy.
excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s
leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the
To strengthen our management team and to
consolidate our ambitious growth, we seek to recruit a highly qualified,
self-driven, energized, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented
professional to fill the following position:
Salary: Commission based
- Actively prospect and acquire new accounts.
- Produce innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet the company objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads, meeting clients and providing them with information on company services.
- Conduct market research, forecasting market direction, and advise the company appropriately.
- Sell and let various properties of the company listed on the company’s property list.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Dissemination of information regarding availability and status of property in the company’s portfolio.
- Identify business opportunities that will increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Handle company’s inquiries and solve any complaints promptly and in good time.
- Develop and submit monthly work plan to the Chief Executive Officer on the 1st day of every month.
- Develop a work plan than is in line with strategic goals.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Monitor monthly sales targets by comparing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplish organization goals and exploring opportunities for further growth.
- Must be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any relevant qualification from a reputable university.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in real estate sales and marketing.
- A good understanding of the Kenyan real estate market.
- Highly confident and able to deal easily with clients.
- Proven experience in Real Estate is a Must for one to be considered.
- Good selling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong client management and good presentation skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Strong leadership Skills.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and
experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please
submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials
stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and
telephone contacts to reach by 27th October 2016 by12.00 noon.