Registered Clinical Officer Position in Mombasa
Our company is committed to appointing and retaining the most qualified and competent staff that have proven future potential to effectively and efficiently perform duties and responsibilities that they shall be appointed to in accordance with the objectives of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing the medical and administrative operations of the clinic and supervising both clinical and administrative staff.
- Medical treatment and assistance of patients
- Resolving problems both administrative and operational and ensuring compliance with regulations and standards
- Assisting in development and implementation of cost effective policies and procedures for all administrative and operational areas.
- Responsible for the development of policies specific to the facility aimed at improving quality of care and cost reduction.
- Reporting on various operational activities to the Head Office
Skills: Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or Degree in other health related fields.
- Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Must be a Registered Clinical Officer
- 3 Years Experience with 1 Year in Managerial Capacity working in a busy hospital or clinic.
- Familiarity with regulations and emerging technologies in medicine.
NB: The candidate should be willing to work at night.
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your Current CV as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject of your mail should be RCO POSITION
Deadline: 21st October 2016.