Reference: RSE 2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Mombasa Kenya
Role Summary: The Retail Sales Executive (RBE) will be responsible for developing new personal banking prospects and acquisition of new retail customers as well as business growth for the Bank, through direct selling of the Bank’s products to its target market.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ business related field;
- K.C.S.E C+ and above;
- One year sales experience in a financial institution.
- Bring in new deposits through opening of new business accounts;
- Manage/ grow respective customers’ portfolio;
- Drive growth of Personal/Retail Accounts;
- Cross selling respective portfolio to deepen customers relations;
- Manage Attrition of clients by ensuring customer satisfaction
- Retention of customers through prompt feedback system;
- Site visits to clients for personalized services;
- Relationship Management;
- Close Monitoring of Money Movements in the respective portfolios.
- Achieve and surpass assigned annual individual sales targets as set in the balance score card.
- Provide excellent, timely and professional service to clients;
- Participate in market awareness programs including, market activations, sales promotions and product launches;
- Ensure full compliance on the KYC policies and procedures.
- Must possess excellent selling skills with a proven track record.
- Emotional Intelligence; dynamic, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks.
- Relationship Management skills with excellent Human Relations skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for performance and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Hardworking, strategically minded individual with excellent leadership, organizational, and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Pleasant, honest outgoing, well-groomed and self-driven.
- Self-Driven-Ability to prepare an effective work plan and organize his/her time in a manner that enables that plan to be implemented
- Professionalism i.e. ability to win the confidence of, and work effectively with clients and colleagues.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online by 24th October 2016.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer