Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP) – Kenya
SACDEP – Kenya is a Development Organisation, working in 12 Counties.
With its head office based in Thika town, the organization works in the area of Sustainable Agriculture in Coast, Eastern, Central and Rift Valley regions of Kenya.
Applications are invited to fill in the following position:
Training and Conference Centres Co-ordinator
- To use SACDEP’s Conference and Recreational buildings based in three (3) locations to establish a Self Financing Department.
- Generate financial surpluses and invest the same for Project Implementation by SACDEP.
- Diploma / Degree in Institutional or Hotel Management
- Ten (10) years’ experience and above in managing a set of medium sized Institutions and Conference Facility with a variety of clients including farmers, student, professionals, nature enthusiasts etc.
- Excellent ability to spot opportunities, create conferencing packages, market the products, increase sales and resultant financial surpluses.
- Knowledge and skills in developing innovation non-conventional client packages found in Eco-tourism, Agri-tourism, student parties e.t.c.
- Excellent business mind able to relate costs and benefits with a view to spending less and expanding surpluses.
- Good writing and documentation skills for publicity, marketing, financial operational and financial reporting.
- Excellent ability to achieve departmental targets while being an active member of a Community Development initiatives team.
- Have a combination of an entrepreneurial and community development mind.
- Experience in running an Institution that demands busy logistical connections will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He/She will be running 3 Training Centers in and around Thika.
- Will be supervising a minimum of 15 persons.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent by post or email accompanied by a C.V and indicating current or previous salary, to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 28th October 2016.
Outreach & Networking Manager
SACDEP – Kenya
P. O. Box 1134 – 01000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you will not have heard from us by 31st December 2016 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.