As the Sales Executive, you will report directly to the Sales Manager. You will be responsible for meeting sales targets. You will also be required to safeguard the reputation of the company by dealing with all employees, directors, customers, vendors and associates in an honest and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are some of the specific areas of responsibility covered by this role:
- Meeting weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Sales manager and Managing Director;
- Having clear and deep knowledge of the products we sell;
- Understanding the needs and motivations of potential clients. Disseminating this information to the Sales Manager and Managing Director at weekly sales meeting;
- Generating sales leads from marketing pushes and from self-motivated initiatives;
- Taking ownership of client leads: ensure independent and timely follow up of all leads;
- Providing polite and informative customer service to potential and purchasing clients;
- Meeting clients for site visits as convenient to the client;
- Liaising with the administrative team to ensure clients’ legal paperwork are executed in a timely manner;
- Performing any other related activities required in the company from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 (one) year of sales experience in property, development or real estate required;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritise and to handle the high stress environment of a sales department;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office: excel, word, PowerPoint;
- Comfortable with CRM systems.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Commitment to our vision and mission;
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2475”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2475 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. All applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 21st October 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.