Duma Works is recruiting a sales executive for one of our clients.
The hiring company is specializes in providing a variety of back up services to their direct clients and advertising agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work to sales targets.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Arranging client visits.
- Maintaining excellent customer service.
- Making and attending appointments to sell our full product range.
- Maximizing key and inherited accounts.
- You will have confident cold calling abilities, professional presentation skills and be comfortable in presenting up to board level.
- Proven track record of generating new business clients.
- A range of knowledge within the print industry.
- An innovative attitude to acquiring new business.
- Motivation / Experience to generate and maintain new business clients.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Past experience in sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Experience in the print industry is an added advantage.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2313”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2313, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 14th October 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.