Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining sales pipelines
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording sales and order information
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Responsible for accuracy of information, updating and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order.
- Assist in ensuring availability of sample materials in the showroom.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and provide timely resolution.
- Answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Contribute to the Business Development and any sales related work in the team.
- Back-up and rotate through multiple sales support functions
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- 3 years experience in Sales or Marketing
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to work within diverse teams
- Possess relevant IT skills
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
- Must have demonstrated history of driving sales in excess of 500,000/= per month (that is our bare minimum)
- Attention to detail
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2362”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2362 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th October 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.