- Undertaking regular internal and external foot patrols of a site.
- Ensuring Protection of client’s property against loss, theft, damage and waste.
- Conducting regular floor walks throughout a shift to ensure the smooth running of Security operations.
- Making sure that Security Officers are performing their duties to the appropriate Standard.
- Ensuring a site is a safe and pleasant environment for our staffs at all times.
- Detecting, resolving and reporting any security breaches.
- Assigning tasks and duties to an entire security team.
- Investigating security breaches and incidents.
- Making sure that security personnel have a full understanding of their duties.
- Responding to emergency situations as they happen.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Effective people management skills & good team building skills. Being thorough and accurate in all record keeping and documentation
- Dealing professionally with any incidents of verbal abusive & threatening behavior.
- Able to distinguish when to act on own initiative and when to seek appropriate advice and guidance.
- Experience in security background
- Ex disciplined forces personnel not a must.
- Experience in Agricultural farm an added advantage
- Certificate of Good conduce
- Form 4 Certificate
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (SECURITY SUPERVISOR) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current Salary and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.