Software and Enterprise Solutions Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, clients to explore and discover business opportunities.
- Work with technical teams to develop proposals and responses to customer RFPs or requests in timely manner.
- Meet or exceed the assigned sales revenue targets.
- Screen potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal
- requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending
- Ability to keep abreast of relevant RFPs and ensures knowledge of relevant activities in our target market.
- Conduct Cold/Warm phone calls to potential clients to set up meetings for purpose of
- exploring opportunities
- Carry out informal market research to understand the market and prepare appropriate
- response strategies
- Profile and analyze competitors and develop counter measures beat them for potential business deals.
- Diligently follow up on all opportunities and leads to conclusion.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other responsibilities as may be designated by the management.
- Good knowledge of ICT market in Kenya and the region.
- Experience in sales of Software and enterprise solutions
- Technical Proposal and report writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills at a high level.
- Sales Management and negotiation skills.
- Rapport and relationship building at commercial level.
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Results driven.
- Marketing and product development skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Project management skills, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
Hoe to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Software and enterprise solutions sales executive on the Subject line.