St. Mary’s School of Clinical Medicine is a Catholic Sponsored Institution under the Diocese of Kakamega.
The school intends to hire a lecturer who will execute the following;
- Be in-charge of academic programs.
- Supervise members of the academic staff.
- Plan for the faculty needs and development.
- Supervise students both in class and practical areas.
- Prepare students academic reports.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Must at least have a Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery-Reproductive health, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics or Degree in related field from a recognized University.
- Must be registered with Clinical Officers Council.
- Work experience. Degree in clinical medicine or teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to submit cover letter applications and CV to be received not later than 20/10/2016 to;
The Principal Tutor
St.Mary’s School of Clinical Medicine
P.O Box 1115,
St.Mary’s School of Clinical Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.