Position: Stores Supervisor – Dispatch
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit a stores supervisor who has worked in an FMCG and manufacturing company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all dispatch equipment are maintained and in operational condition
- Meets store operational standards by contributing store information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying store system improvements.
- Meets stores financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved from stores; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree or diploma in logistics, purchasing and supplies or procurement
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Stores Supervisor –Dispatch in a busy FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.