BTL, a faith-based organisation involved in Bible Translation, Literacy, Language and Community Development is seeking to recruit two highly motivated born again Christians of high integrity with demonstrated spiritual maturity, a good Christian Standing and a calling to serve, to fill the positions above.
The Translators shall be responsible for translating Scriptures in the Tachoni Language in a natural, clear, and accurate manner.
- A First Degree in Theology or Biblical Studies is preferred or a diploma in Biblical Studies with work experience. Any other degree or diploma in Social sciences may be considered
- Minimum C plain in KCSE
- Introductory Course to Translation Principles (ICTP) certificate will be an added advantage
- Valid license and ability to ride a motor cycle will be an added advantage
- Excellent speaker of Tachoni language
- Good Computer Skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- A team player who is honest and of high integrity and respect within the community
Human Resources Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy,
P.O Box 44456 – 00100