Technical Sales Agronomist – Kampala, Uganda
Our client, a leader in the Agricultural sector in Africa who’s prime focus is on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to fill the position of a Technical Sales Agronomist for their offices based in Kampala, Uganda.
The successful candidate must have Agricultural Engineer in Crop Protection and Production Sections.
He / She MUST be a Ugandan national to be considered for the role.
- Travel daily to different areas to meet old customers and create new ones to promote company’s products.
- Conducts regular field visits in order to keep up-to-date with the latest market developments.
- Conduct regular on field demonstrations.
- Follow up with farmers on the progress of our products and mainly the newly launched ones.
- Conducts training/awareness sessions to customers on the products and the way of usage.
- Prepares regular quantitative reports regarding the performance of product lines.
- Follows-up on product related advertising and promotional activities.
- Suggests the introduction of new products that would enhance the sales of the company.
- Carries out any other related task required for the position.
- Must have a Degree in Agricultural Engineer in Crop protection and Production sections.
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience.
- Execution of day-to-day sales performance.
- Ability to pursue a systematic, structured and reliable way of work.
- Highly creative, innovative and are able to develop engaging marketing campaigns.
- Possess a hands-on approach and pronounced social competencies for teamwork spirit.
- You are target driven and dynamic.
- Ability to work under high circumstances.
Monthly gross salary: competitive remuneration package depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.