Laboratory and Allied Ltd
We are looking for an aggressive person to fill the position of a Telesales Executive.
The successful candidate should possess thorough knowledge of Telesales in a pharmaceutical setting, and be able to handle sales related pressure.
The key responsibilities will include:
- To undertake detailed pre-call planning before each call.
- Build positive customer relationships across the assigned territory
- Achieving targeted levels of sales, mix and margin from all Independent Pharmacy customers.
- To update & maintain all customer record sheets and memos.
- Monitor own performance on a daily basis by using BI sales and margin reports
- Research /feedback on competitor activity and market information to the wider commercial team.
- Proven work experience in telesales, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in generic products
- Conversant with major customers in pharmaceutical industry
- A quick decision maker
- Ability to handle sales pressure
- Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Telesales in a Pharmaceutical company
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 27th October 2016.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.