- Conduct analysis of current and historical program data
- Use data to identify program gaps and trends
- Compile and present data in a way that is easy to understand
- Innovate new ways to visualize data
- Prepare reports for donors
- Adhere to project deadlines
- Develop reporting templates and other standardized tools for reporting and monitoring
- At least one year of experience conducting data analysis using Stata (skills to be tested during interview)
- Experience cleaning large data sets
- Knowledge of statistics
- Naturally curious and analytical; able to sort through extensive data and craft hypotheses
- Strong writing skills with experience preparing reports and technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, monitoring and evaluation or other relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to project timelines
- Experience using electronic data collection platforms
- Experience using Sales Force
- Experience using GIS systems
Applications open to Rwandan residents. Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2468”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2468 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.