Our client a manufacturer of household products and services in East Africa seeks to recruit a Training Manager who shall be responsible for ensuring that development happens.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within the organization.
- Supervise ground training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations for the training materials
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorised budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Assist with operational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related
- 3-4 years in Training, Learning & Development
- Good relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Coaching and people management
- Presentation, report writing and research skills
- Demonstrated ability in adult learning principles
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Superior multi-tasking, organizational skills
- Proven managerial skills
If qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Training Manager’ on the subject line by 24th October, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.