Our client, a medium-sized Transport Sacco in Machakos County urgently wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following position;
Reports to the Sacco Manager
Job Summary: The job holder shall be the first point of contact for the Sacco and will provide administrative support across the organization.
You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing all member queries with information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling office access (monitor visitor’s book, issue visitor badges, etc.)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Ensure cleanliness of the Offices
- Prepare and serve tea at the appropriate times
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Any other duty assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum qualifications of credit in Business English, Typewriting, office management / personnel management for diploma and higher diploma or Typewriting II, Business English II, Secretarial Duties, Office Management or personnel management in single group business education in a recognized institution.
- Possession of a professional certificate or diploma certificate in Office Administration or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum age: 25 years
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in the above position, kindly CLICK HERE to download and complete the job application form and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 21st October, 2016. Please note that you need the latest Adobe Reader version to fill and submit your application.
NB: Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered.
Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.