Salary: Kshs 70,000 – 90,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts affecting the treasury system such as cash, cash equivalents
- Checking and reconciling Inter-Company transactions.
- Verified daily cash receipts and reports from bank statements.
- Live receipting of Cheques, M-Pesa online transactions, Airtel online transactions, Incoming Electronic Fund transfers, Direct Debits, Pesa Point.
- Reconciliations of Suspense accounts and ensure that all monies are transferred.
- Daily reconciliations.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Ensuring daily collections are banked intact.
- Proper processes and control to ensure all incoming cash and cheques are properly receipted and accounted for.
- Managing the unallocated credit accounts.
- Dealing with external auditors on treasury matters.
- Reversals of Accounts receivables bounced cheques.
- Handling and manning cash office on a day to day basis.
- CPAK Holder and Bachelor Degree holder in BCOM or B.A
- Minimum of 5 Years of Experience in Accounting.
- Experience as Treasury Accountant at SUPERMARKET is a MUST.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Accountability skills.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Treasury Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 17th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.