Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Admin Assistant and overall supervision of the Admin Finance Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties;
- Provide basic site maintenance and installation work for generators, water pumps, water heaters and basic site repairs, ensuring well –functioning equipment’s;
- Provide pottering and cleaning services to facilitate organized and safe work environment;
- Contribute to keeping accurate inventory records through physical check and maintenance of lists;
- Arrange disposal of identified equipment and materials , strictly following supervisor’s instructions and WFP assets management guidelines;
- Report on works undertaken, service provided, materials used for installations and repairs including accurate generator fuel log books to support accurate accounting;
- Perform other duties as required.
Education: Secondary school education.
Experience: Two years of related experience in site maintenance and basic record keeping.
Language: Fluency in both written and spoken English and Somali is a requirement.
Knowledge: Ability to operate and maintain equipment’s, knowledge of safety precautions. Ability to work in a multicultural environment and team.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit online applications only according to the following procedures:
All applications must include an accurately filled in Personal History Form (P11) available at the following link http://www.unon.org/docs/P11.doc and a cover letter to be sent by e-mail to HR-SOM@wfp.org