Position: Van Sales Distributors
Location: Mt. Kenya, Nairobi, Western, Eastern and Rift
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 30K – 45K plus commissions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given county in company van checking on products distribution
- Study the type of sales outlet and adjust content of sales presentations
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery
schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop
solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve
- Selling the products and ensuring the supermarkets and outlets are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and quires.
- Maintain daily, weekly report in professional manner.
- Apart from contacting previous customers will have to reach out for new customers.
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate price.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned task.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in sales and Marketing
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Van Sales Rep- FMCG- A must
- Valid Driver’s license a must
- Willingness to work in any region in Kenya.
- Experience in retail chain/ supermarkets will be a plus
- Customer care skills
- Confident, mature and honest
If you meet the above qualifications send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.